Ace Driving School – Segment 2 classes
We are located at 21 Mile Road & Garfield Rd.
The northeast corner in the same shopping center as 7-11 store
2022 SEGMENT 2 SCHEDULE
18M….JULY 11, JULY 12 (6-8 PM); JULY 13 (8-10 AM)
19M….JULY 25, JULY 26 (6-8 PM); JULY 27 (8-10 AM)
20M…AUGUST 1 (6-8 PM); AUGUST 2 (6-8 PM); AUGUST 3 (8-10 AM)
21M…AUGUST 29-30-31, 2022………….6-8 PM
22M…SEPTEMBER 12-13-14, 2022…….6-8 PM
23M…SEPTEMBER 26-27-28, 2022…….6-8 PM
24M…OCTOBER 10-11-12, 2022…………4-6 P.M.
PLEASE MAIL OR DROP OFF REGISTRATION FORM
ACE Driving School Segment 2 Information
Segment 2 driver education is six hours of classroom defensive driving skills. To enroll in Segment 2 driver education, you must have:
* Completed Segment 1 driver education course.
* Obtained a Level 1 Learner’s License.
* Completed at least 30 hours of driving, which includes at least 2 of the 10 hours required of nighttime driving.
In Segment 2 driver education, you must pass a written test with a score of 80% or higher. When you complete Segment 2, a white Michigan Department of Education Segment 2 Certificate of Completion will be issued.
To be eligible for Segment 2 driver education, you must have:
* Have had a Level 1 Learner’s License for at least 90 days.
* Must be able to certify completion of at least 30 hours of practice driving. (You must bring with you Level 1 Learner’s License and Road Skills Study Guide to class on the first day).
* Attendance for all 3 days is MANADATORY.
- Classroom Instructions
You must get to and from the classes on your own. You will be given a State performance test at the end of Segment 2. You must achieve at least 70% (14 questions correct), to pass Segment 2. Should you fail the test, you will be given one opportunity to repeat the entire test.
The cost of the course is $60.00. We accept cash, checks (personal or business), but there will be a $20.00 fee for any returned check.
To reserve a spot in the class of your choice, please complete the registration form and return it to us.