SEGMENT 2 CLASSES
ACE DRIVING SCHOOL IN MACOMB, MI
Location : 21 Mile Road and Garfield Macomb Michigan
Northeast corner in the same shopping center as the 7-11 Store
2021 SEGMENT 2 SCHEDULE (SELECT ONLY 1 SECTION)
SECTION NUMBER/DATES/TIME CLASS MEETS
14M…JUNE 28-29-30…6-8 P.M.
15M…JULY 12 (6-8 P.M), JULY 13 (8-10 AM), JULY 14 (8-10 AM)
16M…JULY 13 (10-12 NOON) JULY 14 (10-12 NOON) JULY 15 (6-8 PM)
17M…JULY 19-20-21…6-8 P.M.
18M…AUGUST 9 (6-8 PM), AUGUST 10 (8-10 AM), AUGUST 11 (8-10 AM)
19M…AUGUST 10 (10-12 NOON), AUGUST 11 (10-12 NOON), AUGUST 12 (6-8 P.M.)
20M…AUGUST 23 (6-8 PM), AUGUST 24 (10-12 NOON), AUGUST 25 (10-12 NOON)
YOU MUST MAIL OR DROP OFF THE REGISTRATION FORM
ACE Driving School Segment 2 Information
Segment 2 driver education is six hours of classroom defensive driving skills. To enroll in Segment 2 driver education, you must have:
* Completed Segment 1 driver education course.
* Obtained a Level 1 Learner’s License.
* Completed at least 30 hours of driving, which includes at least 2 of the 10 hours required of nighttime driving.
In Segment 2 driver education, you must pass a written test with a score of 80% or higher. When you complete Segment 2, a white Michigan Department of Education Segment 2 Certificate of Completion will be issued.
To be eligible for Segment 2 driver education, you must have:
* Have had a Level 1 Learner’s License for at least 90 days.
* Must be able to certify completion of at least 30 hours of practice driving. (You must bring with you Level 1 Learner’s License and Road Skills Study Guide to class on the first day).
* Attendance for all 3 days is MANADATORY.
- Classroom Instructions
You must get to and from the classes on your own. You will be given a State performance test at the end of Segment 2. You must achieve at least 70% (14 questions correct), to pass Segment 2. Should you fail the test, you will be given one opportunity to repeat the entire test.
The cost of the course is $60.00. We accept cash, checks (personal or business), but there will be a $20.00 fee for any returned check.
To reserve a spot in the class of your choice, please complete the registration form and return it to us.