New Baltimore Michigan
SEGMENT 2 CLASSES
ACE DRIVING SCHOOL IN MACOMB, MI
Location : 21 Mile Road and Garfield Macomb Michigan
Northeast corner in the same shopping center as the 7-11 Store
2020-2021 SEGMENT 2 SCHEDULE (SELECT ONLY 1 SECTION)
SECTION NUMBER/DATES/TIME CLASS MEETS
25M...NOVEMBER 16-17-18,2020...4-6 P.M 25X...NOVEMBER 16-17-18...6-8 P.M. 27M...DECEMBER 14-15-16, 2020...6-8 P.M. 1M...JANUARY 11-12-13...6-8 P.M. 2M...JANUARY 25-26-27...6-8 P.M. 3M...FEBRUARY 15-16-17...4-6 P.M...WINTER BREAK 4M...FEBRUARY 15-16-17...6-8 P.M...WINTER BREAK 5M...MARCH 1-2-3...6-8 P.M. 6M...MARCH 15-16-17...6-8 P.M. 7M...APRIL 5-6-7...4-6 P.M...SPRING BREAK 8M...APRIL 5-6-7-...6-8 P.M...SPRING BREAK ENROLLMENT IS LIMITED YOU MUST MAIL OR DROP OFF THE REGISTRATION FORM
ACE Driving School Segment 2 Information
Segment 2 driver education is six hours of classroom defensive driving skills. To enroll in Segment 2 driver education, you must have:
* Completed Segment 1 driver education course.
* Obtained a Level 1 Learner’s License.
* Completed at least 30 hours of driving, which includes at least 2 of the 10 hours required of nighttime driving.
In Segment 2 driver education, you must pass a written test with a score of 80% or higher. When you complete Segment 2, a white Michigan Department of Education Segment 2 Certificate of Completion will be issued.
To be eligible for Segment 2 driver education, you must have:
* Have had a Level 1 Learner’s License for at least 90 days.
* Must be able to certify completion of at least 30 hours of practice driving. (You must bring with you Level 1 Learner’s License and Road Skills Study Guide to class on the first day).
* Attendance for all 3 days is MANADATORY.
- Classroom Instructions
You must get to and from the classes on your own. You will be given a State performance test at the end of Segment 2. You must achieve at least 80% (80 questions correct), to pass Segment 2. Should you fail the test, you will be given one opportunity to repeat the entire test.
The cost of the course is $50.00. We accept cash, checks (personal or business), but there will be a $20.00 fee for any returned check.
To reserve a spot in the class of your choice, please complete the registration form and return it to us.