New Baltimore Michigan
Ace Driving School – Segment 2 classes
We are located at 21 Mile Road & Garfield Rd.
The northeast corner in the same shopping center as 7-11 store
2021 SEGMENT 2 SCHEDULE
27M…OCT. 15 (2:30-4:30); OCT. 16 (8-10 AM); OCT. 17 (8-10 AM)
28M….OCT. 16 (10-12 NOON); OCT 17. (10-12 NOON); OCT. 18 (6-8 P.M.)
29M….NOVEMBER 1-2-3, 6-8 P.M.
30M….NOVEMBER 19 (3-5 PM); NOVEMBER 20 (8-10 AM); NOVEMBER 21 (8-10 AM)
31M…NOVEMBER 20 (10-12 NOON); NOVEMBER 21 (10-12 NOON); NOVEMBER 22 (6-8 PM)
32M…NOVEMBER 29-30-DECEMBER 1, 2021………….6-8 P.M.
33M…DECEMBER 13-14-15, 2021…………………………….6-8 P.M.
34M…DECEMBER 17 (3–5 PM); DECEMBER 18 (8-10 AM); DECEMBER 19 (8-10 AM)
35M…DECEMBER 18 (10-12 NOON); DECEMBER 19 (10-12 NOON); DECEMBER 20 (4-6 PM)
PLEASE MAIL OR DROP OFF REGISTRATION FORM
ACE Driving School Segment 2 Information
Segment 2 driver education is six hours of classroom defensive driving skills. To enroll in Segment 2 driver education, you must have:
* Completed Segment 1 driver education course.
* Obtained a Level 1 Learner’s License.
* Completed at least 30 hours of driving, which includes at least 2 of the 10 hours required of nighttime driving.
In Segment 2 driver education, you must pass a written test with a score of 80% or higher. When you complete Segment 2, a white Michigan Department of Education Segment 2 Certificate of Completion will be issued.
To be eligible for Segment 2 driver education, you must have:
* Have had a Level 1 Learner’s License for at least 90 days.
* Must be able to certify completion of at least 30 hours of practice driving. (You must bring with you Level 1 Learner’s License and Road Skills Study Guide to class on the first day).
* Attendance for all 3 days is MANADATORY.
- Classroom Instructions
You must get to and from the classes on your own. You will be given a State performance test at the end of Segment 2. You must achieve at least 70% (14 questions correct), to pass Segment 2. Should you fail the test, you will be given one opportunity to repeat the entire test.
The cost of the course is $60.00. We accept cash, checks (personal or business), but there will be a $20.00 fee for any returned check.
To reserve a spot in the class of your choice, please complete the registration form and return it to us.