Chesterfield Township Michigan
SEGMENT 2 CLASSES
ACE DRIVING SCHOOL IN MACOMB, MI
Location : 21 Mile Road and Garfield Macomb Michigan
Northeast corner in the same shopping center as the 7-11 Store
2020 SEGMENT 2 SCHEDULE (SELECT ONLY 1 SECTION)
SECTION NUMBER/DATES/TIME CLASS MEETS
6M...MARCH 2-3-4, 2020...4-6 P.M. 7M...MARCH 16-17-18, 2020...6-8 P.M. 8M...MARCH 30-31-APRIL 1, 2020...6-8 P.M. 9M...APRIL 6-7-8, 2020...4-6 P.M.(SPRING BREAK) 10M...APRIL 6-7-8, 2020...6-8 P.M.(SPRING BREAK)
ACE Driving School Segment 2 Information
Segment 2 driver education is six hours of classroom defensive driving skills. To enroll in Segment 2 driver education, you must have:
* Completed Segment 1 driver education course.
* Obtained a Level 1 Learner’s License.
* Completed at least 30 hours of driving, which includes at least 2 of the 10 hours required of nighttime driving.
In Segment 2 driver education, you must pass a written test with a score of 80% or higher. When you complete Segment 2, a white Michigan Department of Education Segment 2 Certificate of Completion will be issued.
To be eligible for Segment 2 driver education, you must have:
* Have had a Level 1 Learner’s License for at least 90 days.
* Must be able to certify completion of at least 30 hours of practice driving. (You must bring with you Level 1 Learner’s License and Road Skills Study Guide to class on the first day).
* Attendance for all 3 days is MANADATORY.
- Classroom Instructions
You must get to and from the classes on your own. You will be given a State performance test at the end of Segment 2. You must achieve at least 80% (80 questions correct), to pass Segment 2. Should you fail the test, you will be given one opportunity to repeat the entire test.
The cost of the course is $50.00. We accept cash, checks (personal or business), but there will be a $20.00 fee for any returned check.
To reserve a spot in the class of your choice, please complete the registration form and return it to us.